Christmas is driving me slightly crazy this year, as I am not done getting ready for it. Yes, I know I have quite a bit more time and anyone who knows my Mother would think I shouldn't be anywhere close to panic time with those genes. But you see I am an organizer, I like to have plans and things done early. I really only have my husband left to shop for as Landon's presents were done before December even saw the light of day. My house is decorated and everything else, I've even started a packing list for our trip to Lethbridge and Idaho. I've decided that Friday is my deadline to buy my husband this great present I have in mind but just can't find. If I can't find it that day I'm just abandoning ship and going with slightly more boring presents.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Christmas
Christmas is driving me slightly crazy this year, as I am not done getting ready for it. Yes, I know I have quite a bit more time and anyone who knows my Mother would think I shouldn't be anywhere close to panic time with those genes. But you see I am an organizer, I like to have plans and things done early. I really only have my husband left to shop for as Landon's presents were done before December even saw the light of day. My house is decorated and everything else, I've even started a packing list for our trip to Lethbridge and Idaho. I've decided that Friday is my deadline to buy my husband this great present I have in mind but just can't find. If I can't find it that day I'm just abandoning ship and going with slightly more boring presents.
Posted by Alana at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love the picture! :)
That is such a great picture of your family! I hope you had a good time over Christmas. Did you get to see Glenn and Rebecca?
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment