Landon is definitely a crazy child who gets into everything. Below is the mess he made when he decided that eggs looked a little too much like balls and needed to be thrown. Eggs, I learned are very difficult to clean up.
I was making dinner and left the cheese out and Landon decided that he couldn't wait for Daddy to get home so he helped himself.
He's actually saying cheese in this picture.
With all the stress of watching Landon, I decided I deserved a treat. We had bought this super yummy cotton candy at the farmers market - It was green apple flavor.
Also items in the diaper bag aren't safe- as here Landon is covered in diaper cream. Not easy to clean something off that's purpose is to repel moisture.
We haven't been up to much lately, just hanging around home. This hasn't been an exciting summer at all.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahahaha! I love the messes. They are so much fun.
I bet washing off diaper rash cream really is a pain. You're a good sport.
Oh my goodness, Landon has been BUSY!!!
I love Landon eating that GIANT block of cheese! What a funny kid!
Post a Comment