Would you get mad or laugh?
If you got this E-mail -
"Hi Jarrett and Alana
Have you been by your lot lately? Your house is really coming along! The siding started going on it today and it looks great!
I also wanted to give you a heads up that, if you have a queen sized bed, you will need your box spring to be 2 pieces (similar to a king size). If you have a king size you won't a have a problem, but a one piece queen size box spring has trouble making it up to the second level. If you do have a queen sized bed, with a one piece box spring, it is possible to cut it in half and put it back together.I wanted you to have lots of notice so that you don't run in to a problem on move in day."
I laughed, Jarrett's mad. I think it's funny as the permit people made them widen the pantry door but didn't catch that. I guess this is what we get for buying such a new design.
7 comments:
Glenn says that's just an excuse to get a King sized bed. Of course we just shoved our Queen sized box spring down the stairs when it wouldn't fit. Just redo the ceiling and you won't even notice. :) I enjoyed how the email was so nice and informative instead of apologetic. Just to let you know...you need to buy a new bed as well as a new house, have a good day!
Wow! your house is coming right along. Do yourself a favor and just get a new King sized bed. They are great!!
It is coming along so well! You must be so excited. Wow.
I say just get the King size. I wish we had an excuse to upgrade!
I honestly don't know if I'd laugh or be mad...I would, however, convince John to buy us a king size bed:)
Hilarious! I agree with Rebecca, the "tone" of the e-mail was pretty priceless. Perfect excuse for a gigantic king size bed for your new abode- nothing says welcome home like a big fluffy mattress!
So funny (that's the word for it, right??)!
Will it fit through a window?
...probably not, but I have been wanting to haul something in from our balcony for a long time.
That is crazy!! You are taking it a lot better than I would! haha
Your house looks really nice - you must be so excited about it - and even more excited for when you get to move (and for your new big bed!!)
Post a Comment