Saturday, September 18, 2010

Camp

We put Landon in a summer camp called "crazy for construction", we thought it was a good fit as he's been watching my Dad and his friend President Card (aka Landon's hero)renovate my parents bathroom while we lived there. The first day I was the super unprepared parent as I did not know that they needed a snack and water bottle, I really wanted to know how all the other parents knew. Luckily I scrounged up a snack from the diaper bag, so I didn't have to resort to the vending machine. I never really knew what he did there as they worked on a "secret" project and Landon took that to mean everything he did was a secret. It was a good trail run to see how he'd like preschool.

Obviously the second day as I have a water bottle for him

His construction hat and secret project






2 comments:

Nikki said...

He looks so cute in the hat.

Marie said...

I hate when every other parent seems to have gotten some memo, and I haven't. Aimee just missed her first ballet lesson because I hadn't gotten the notice in the mail yet. A neighbour brought it over the next day; it had gotten put in her mailbox by mistake. Arg.