Thursday, September 8, 2011

Last Minute Taylor Swift


Two years ago I went with Michelle and her girls to Taylor Swift and sat at the top of the Stadium. We decided to go again this year when Richard told us he could get us cheap tickets. So we added my mom to the group and sat at the very top of Rexall Place. It was fun and probably would have been better if I was more familiar with her latest CD. But she sure did put on a good show.


The girls decided to tryout the money grab, that didn't have real money. Which is good because Lola dropped all of hers before getting out. Alia kept hers but just won a coupon book.

Lola and I took a self portrait - Lola is sporting her new lipstick we got for free since cover girl sponsored the tour. It was a fun night but maybe next time we'll branch out on our choice of concerts.
Best picture I could get of the concert

0 comments: