Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wedding Weekend

We went on a whirlwind weekend trip to Lethbridge for Jarrett's brother's wedding. It was crazy packed with a shower as soon as I got there, all day decorating the next day and then all day wedding the day after that. we had a few mishaps - miscommunication about where the kids were being left during the wedding ceremony (luckily my brother-in-law's sister rescued us), my mother in law burning herself when she accidentally dropped rice on the floor and over paying for shoes by $20 (luckily I got my money back). But all in all it was a good weekend and we are happy we got to go witness the sealing.


 All the Kutanzi grandkids

 Ashlyn and the bride ( she really loves Maegan even if this picture does not show it.)


 Our family picutre - with the skirt Rebecca and Michelle found for me. I got two compliments from random strangers on it, it also means Rebecca is 2 for 2 on picking skirts out for me.
 The two ring bearers with the groom

 Notice the outfit changes for Parker and me. Parker fell at the family dinner and bled everywhere including all over his new white shirt and my white sweater.
 This ceiling took a very long tie to set up - around 4 to 5 hours


2 comments:

Dixie said...

I can't believe how grown-up your kids look. So cute. And your skirt is cute, too!

I love the ceiling. In my opinion it was worth the 4 to 5 hours of work. How long did it take to come?

Lindsey Heath said...

Yup the ceiling was amazing! Totally worth the time, and Rebecca did do a great job! Loving the skirt! You looked great! Let's please get together soon k?