Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Eve

Okay, so this picture isn't Christmas Eve - it's the day before. This is the first time I gave the kids their Christmas Church outfits the Sunday before (used to open them with the presents).
 
Christmas Eve was spent eating Chinese Food, playing a little family feud, reading the Grinch and of course the story from the Bible. One of my favorite parts was when we were reading the Grinch, the part came up about him stealing the popcorn, this caused Parker to exclaim "hey, I like popcorn, I don't like that Grinch"
We are not an act out nativity group, maybe one day but not now.
Christmas PJs - picture was not easy. Nobody wanted to cooperate
Now off to bed for the kids and phase 10 for the adults (Richard won). Then Jarrett and Richard played some fifa soccer on the PS3 (Jarrett won).

0 comments: