 |
| Go Shopping at target as superman |
 |
| Play hide n seek in the BBQ |
Swim lesson fun
LAST cardiologist appointment (hopefully forever), she was a superstar and held still during the ECG
 |
| Entertaining yourself when you only have rocks and dirt for a backyard |
 |
| Primary Party |
Annie (and Breanne, Grandma and Grandpa) came to visit. Annie is by far Ashlyn's favorite person
 |
| DQ for FHE with a crazy child |
 |
| Warm enough to play outside |
 |
| Getting herself ready |
 |
| Anniversary (#8) flowers |
Landon's Soccer
 |
| Entertaining ourselves waiting to pick up the boys from school |
Fun free activities (at a show home grand opening)
 |
| Wearing underwear over pants to target - luckily caught and removed before entering the store |
last day of preschool and gift for the teacher
So there is some snippets into our life as I haven't been a very great blogger lately.
1 comments:
I love these kinds of posts. There is so much said through the pictures. I love the underwear over pants too :)
Post a Comment