Monday, August 12, 2013

Reunion 2013 - McCall, ID

This was the reunion I was least looking forward too. Why? because I was in charge. Lots of planning and hoping nothing goes terribly wrong (we did have a 24 hr virus make its way through the group). The first picture is when we left Edmonton - pretty full van, the second when we left Costco in Missoula - VERY full van. Good thing my kids really don't need leg room. This was only half the stuff as my sisters in Idaho got the fresh stuff.
I think we ended up with a good ratio of downtime to activities. We went to the lake everyday and rented jet skis one of the days. We had a carnival, FHE with lesson about temples by Grandpa, UNO competition, egg rolling, family feud, a play, the adults went out for dinner and family bingo.

pictures from the carnival
 
Grandma PJs, Ashlyn is the lone girl who still gets a nightgown
Best part of the picture below is my nephew in the background
Grandma had the kids to put on Cinderella. Not Broadway material but definitely funny and entertaining. Ashlyn was a bird while Parker and Landon were mice.
 
Our family picture for the year
we also celebrated my dad's 70th birthday and made him this sign
 
Nelson Reunion 2013 (if it looks like I'm bracing myself it's because I am - it was the day the virus hit me and I was one of the hardest hit)

0 comments: