So Landon has been sick for the last couple days and I have been getting my initiation into being a mom. You would think I would have less problems with bodily function than I do considering my former career as a Medical lab assistant but it is still gross. C'mon show me anyone who is not grossed out when another human being pukes on them. I am going a little stir crazy though with this illness as we have been confined to our house and since Jarrett is deep into his design project he hasn't been coming home early enough to give me a break. Lets all hope this little guy gets better soon.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There is no way to not get grossed out. It doesn't matter how much you love the yakker, you never love the yak.
Oh, that is so rough. I remember Carter's first real sickness. I was pregnant with Aimee, exhausted, and up all night cleaning puke and holding a crying baby.
But - I did have to laugh at myself a little, because through it all I felt a grand surge of motherhood.
Here is hoping relief is coming soon!
I agree, no one can handle someone puking on them. I remember when Samantha was sick like that. . . it was Hirrible!! Hope he gets better soon and that you get a chance to get out.
Post a Comment