So I haven't written in awhile mainly due to the lack of excitement. So here's what is happening: I participated in something called a Love Swap it seemed like it could be fun. You sent the person whose name you received something that started with the letters L-O-V-E and this is what I got L= Lighthouse picture, O = orange candle (her favorite scent), V = Valentine's heart pin and E = Easy to read books to enjoy with my son. I received my package from Melissa at http://inaboysworld.blogspot.com/. I participated in the swap because I always read others blogs and they are always getting cute things in the mail from their blogging friends and I was a little jealous of the good mail fun. I had a picture but my computer does not want to cooperate and since this is my third attempt at this post, I give up.
These are flowers Jarrett gave me for V-day (or more accurately asked me if I wanted when we were in Costco) and the note I left for him to find. We ended up going out for dinner on Saturday, where we discovered we are not fancy food people. It was okay and the restaurant probably would have scored more points if they hadn't tried to seat us in the bar without asking us. We were trying for a romantic evening and didn't really want to sit between two giant screens showing the hockey game. But it was a good night as we spent the evening sans Landon. I don't know what we would do if we moved away from free babysitting.
On another note we got Landon's first year pics from my friend Chelsea and they turned out great. I'll probably post some more later as right now me and putting pictures on the blog are not mixing (though I did get the picture to turn around). What setting does everyone else use for layout because it never works for me.

Friday, February 29, 2008
Everything Rolled Into One
Posted by Alana at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love this update! "Or rather, the flowers he asked if I wanted while we were in costco" Oh you married a romantic fool, I can tell!
I loved your mirror message, and your pics of Landon are a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!
I'm glad you enjoyed your LOVE swap! Sorry it was late! Those pictures are adorable! He is such a cute boy!
The photos are adorable! And not to worry, whatever setting you used to post them, it worked fine. They look perfect.
darling 1st year photos.
thanks for your kind words and lurk away!!
Post a Comment