We havn't been up to much here. We are just getting ready for Landon's birthday, the theme is fish. I've totally decided that I might Have to this theme twice because I have all these great ideas and no little kids to really execute them with. You see at Landon's birthday it will just be Jarrett, me and my parents as Landon's guests. I do have some fun things that I will do still. I'm pretty sure Landon will like his experience of blue jello. I'm just hoping the day will go as planned. Jarrett is threatening to throw a major wrench in my plans by having to go to school on saturday. I once again have to curse the stupid design project. I should be happy that he is with a group that wants to work as that means he stands a chance of a decent grade. But I hate days when I don't know when he is coming home, I deal well with specifics. oh well! There isn't much I can do about that. I'll put something up about how the party goes and hopefully I'll get Landon's 1 year pics soon, so that I can post them.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait until yoru birthday post! I love kid paries.
That sounds great! I agree, fish themes are fun. I made a Nemo cake and it turned out alright.
What is Jarrett taking in school? I can udnerstand what you are going thru. Rob was at school a lot doing schoolwork with his program too. I am glad, in hindsight, that his program had them rent laptops with the computer programs they need so he could do most of his schoolwork at home.
Where are you living these days? I am glad you admitted you were a stalker on my blog. Hope to get to know you better. My email address is on my profile, if you read it farther than it is on the blog.
Happy Birthday Landon!
I totally sympathize with the school thing. I was soooooo happy to have Brad graduate. "Finally!" I thought, "No more late nights! No more senior design project! No more Saturdays spent at school!"
Then he started grad school.
Oh well :-)
Post a Comment