Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No use crying over spilled milk

I pretty sure if anyone was going to do the crying it would have been mommy. This is what happened while I was on the phone writing down a message for Jarrett. The milk jug was half full. Later Landon helped by pouring a full thing of apple juice into my mop bucket. I don't know why this kid is being such a turkey lately, maybe he's just gearing up to ring in his 2s.



He thought the milk was pretty fun to play in, maybe a sign that I need to take this kid out more


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

But it made such a cute blog post, so how can you be mad. :)

Marie said...

You had the right attitude. When things like this happen, don't get mad ---- get the camera!

What are you doing for Landon's big 2nd b-day?

mykideatsdirt said...

Looks like he'll have a great time when spring comes! What kid doesn't love puddles (naturally occuring or manmade)? LOL