Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

We had a bit of a crazy day as I was preparing all the food for the next days Relief Society Party. I did make sure that we all dressed in green that day. I also was going to make a green dinner but by the time dinner rolled around I was so tired of cooking. We realized we didn't have time to even have dinner as we had to get to the Stake Centre to get our temple recommend signed. When we got home, Jarrett realized how tired I was and made the planned green dinner. We had green fettuccine, Alfredo sauce, bread sticks and green Kool-aid. So we had our green dinner at 8 at night, which I can tell you is not the best time to give a 2 year old Kool -Aid.

2 comments:

Scott and Tara said...

My mom used to make green dinners too. Green eggs for breakfast!

I responded about your questions about the dinner calendar on my blog after your post... take a look!

Marie said...

How great is Jarrett?

Totally cute picture of Landon, by the way.