Today is my 25th birthday so here are 25 things about me
1. I started wearing glasses in 6 th grade. I ended that practice by having laser eye surgery last summer -BEST DECISION EVER
2. I am the shortest member of my family but not in Jarrett's. In his family I am considered tall in relation to other people
3. I like getting massages but tend to shy away from other spa practices as my skin often reacts funny to the different treatments
4. My favorite vacation I have ever taken was going to Vegas last November with Landon and Jarrett
5. I have problems eating foods again after I've been sick. For this very reason sometimes I don't want to eat foods when I'm pregnant so I won't have to worry about not liking them anymore
6. I once ran into a bird while driving. It smacked my windshield and scared me but I couldn't stop because I was late for work and it was dead. I thought saying, "I hit a bird," was a pretty lame excuse to have to use if I was late
7. My favorite TV show ever was Gilmour Girls - I'm still sad it isn't on
8. I'm always excited when Jarrett and I both really like a show, as our T.V. tastes are quite different. Our current favorite show - "The Big Bang Theory"
9. I've never entered a science fair but have entered a Heritage fair - same concept but for History
10. I never watched E.T. or the Wizard of Oz until I was in University. I watched them mainly because Jarrett thought it was so weird that I had never seen them.
11. I'm excited for the Summer so that I can go back to Sonic and have a Lemon-Berry Cream Slush
12. I just got my first calling in Relief Society a couple months back. I am the enrichment leader, definitely a calling I never thought I'd have
13. My favorite calling I have had so far has been councilor in the Primary pres.
14. Since marrying Jarrett I have become more of an impatient driver and like to speed - his driving habits are rubbing off on me
15. I don't have a favorite book, I have a top few but can't pinpoint just one favorite
16. The first movie I remember seeing in the theatre was The Little Mermaid
17. I have fall asleep in the cheap movie theatre in Edmonton (before they renovated it) it wasn't a comfortable chair but the movie was that boring. The really sad thing is that Jarrett never realized I was asleep
18. I broke my ankle on the trampoline when I was little but would still love to own one when we finally get a house
19. I love to read people magazine and other gossip magazines. Sometimes it's great to just read things that require no thinking
20. I don't think jello is a dessert, I think it is part of dinner. I blame this on my mom who is from Utah
21. I would be so excited if Sonic came to Canada. My favorite thing from from my last trip there was a lemon berry cream slush
22. I once worked as a survey taker. It was kinda awkward as the survey was about the Hep B vaccination
23. I only ate at places on my birthday where I can eat for free. I didn't want to cook or have to do dishes
24. I have learned to love more and more spicy food since becoming pregnant with Landon but anything spicy seems to make me sick in this pregnancy
25. I think I look super funny when I run and am always super self conscious about it
So I had a good Birthday and I got to spend the day when my two boys.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
25 cause now I'm 25
Posted by Alana at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Gilmore Girls?? That was my favorite show too!! When it ended I seriously felt like a part of me was gone for like a week. haha
Happy Birthday! And yes, it is very strange you'd never seen Wizard of Oz. Bizzare kind of strange.
Are there really people out there who think Jello is a dessert? I hope you end up with more that one Lemon berry cream slush this summer? (did you want me to go have one sometime soon in your memory?..I'd be happy to!)
Thanks, Alana. A pregnant girl always likes to hear she looks good, right? Most of my maternity shirts are from Motherhood Maternity, Old Navy Maternity, and Target (Liz Lange)- the one I have on in today's post is from Target, and I love how long it is! I forgot how much extra fabric you need to coverup the underside of the baby bump!
Good luck with your move and happy shopping!
Happy Birthday Alana!
Post a Comment