Friday, September 11, 2009

Just Surviving

This was the first announcement I made for Parker - I ended up sending a different one. We are surviving here, definitely getting used to having two. Landon is becoming very independent which isn't the best thing as he can now get things off the top of my fridge. Parker has gained a pound since birth which is probably due to the fact that all he wants to do is eat.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I really like the colours on that announcement. Going to 2 is a big adjustment, I'm still trying to figure it out:P

Rebecca said...

Who took your pictures? They're cute.

Holladay Duplex said...

Thanks for the adorable announcement!!

I don't really remember the last few months, but now that Betsy is 4 1/2 months, I feel like we're in a good routine with two and I'm really happy to be at this point.

The one thing that I just haven't seemed to be able to get on top of is keeping the house clean. I was on bedrest for 2 - 3 months before Betsy came, so never got to nest...and cramming her stuff into our already-crowded apartment didn't help. But it'll get organized, someday.

Good luck!!

Marie said...

That is a very cute announcement! I'm glad you are adjusting to life with two. Are there jealousy issues?

The Gibb Family said...

Good job on the announcement Alana. I guess you have figured out good old photoshop. Glad to hear that things are going pretty ok!