Wednesday, September 23, 2009

1 month



It's been 1 month since we got us a Parker. I definitely won't say it's been an easy month but I know it should get better. He sleeps about as well as I expected - Landon didn't sleep well, so I had low expectations on this front. He is now 9lbs 6 oz and 21 1/2 inches long according to the doctor yesterday. He likes to eat and really doesn't like the car seat. We are starting to get a few smiles out of him.
Landon loves Parker and will come tell me the baby is sad if he is crying - no matter where I am, the message is often given to me while I am in the shower.

4 comments:

mykideatsdirt said...

1 month! Time sure is flying by! He sounds like Hallie. She did NOT like her carseat either. We had many a trip cut short because of a screaming baby! I thought the motions of car driving was supposed to put them to sleep?! lol Hope Parker figures that out sooner for you than Hallie did for us! :)

Marie said...

Harrison is bigger than Parker!?!

Parker was born at 7lbs something, right? Harrison was 8 lbs 14 oz. But he just had is 10 day check up yesterday and he is now 10lbs 3 oz. AHHHHH!!!

Why do I even own newborn clothes?

Nikki said...

Parker is such a cutie and Landon seems like such a great big brother!

The Gibb Family said...

I can't believe how similar your boys look. Very cute!! I'm glad you are adjusting well to your 'new' family. And even happier for you that Jarrett gets to be home now! Yippee!