Can you guess which one is Parker and which is Landon?
The bottom one is Landon right? It's all in the nose! :)
Top one is Parker and the bottom Landon. I'm basing my guess on the couches in the background!
top parker
I'm guessing the same as everyone else, using Karalee's method. They do look VERY alike though.
Yep, I only knew that the top one is Parker because of the couch, otherwise I would have guessed the other way around.
Ummmm....no idea.On the upside, that means they are equally adorable.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The bottom one is Landon right? It's all in the nose! :)
Top one is Parker and the bottom Landon. I'm basing my guess on the couches in the background!
top parker
I'm guessing the same as everyone else, using Karalee's method. They do look VERY alike though.
Yep, I only knew that the top one is Parker because of the couch, otherwise I would have guessed the other way around.
Ummmm....no idea.
On the upside, that means they are equally adorable.
Post a Comment