Monday, October 19, 2009

What batman doesn't play baseball?


I know the title has little to do with the post. I just think the picture is funny - Landon tried on Tyler's Halloween costume which he thought should include a baseball mitt. We were excited to go be able to hang out with cousins (and aunt, uncles and grandparents) on Thanksgiving weekend.


If you are wondering why the costume looks a little small on Landon, refer to the above picture - the guy next to Parker is Tyler. Tyler and Parker are 3 months apart. Below Tyler is taking Parker on in a friendly wrestling match
We stayed at Michelle and Brad and can tell you that Roxy is excellent at making sure Parker had a blanket and soother. They are important in her life and feels they should be in his.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Roxy does love her soother. She thinks every child should love them as well.

Nikki said...

Ha ha, she reminds me of Izzy trying to feed Ty his bottle at Easter:) Landon is such a cute little guy.

Marie said...

I can't wait to see everyone's Halloween posts. Kids in costumes are so sweet.