Today is American Thanksgiving and we are having turkey and all the trimmings at our house. This is the 3rd time I've made Thanksgiving dinner and it has come a long way from my first year. I made stuffing for the first time - we'll see how it tastes tonight. It's great to get to have thanksgiving twice, I just wish we had the great black Friday deals here. I never wrote what I was thankful for on Canadian Thanksgiving but here are a few things -
1. Our dental insurance - I recently had a root canal and when I looked at what the insurance had paid and what I paid, I was very thankful for our dental insurance. I have learned that root canals are expensive and now I have to get a crown - I am so thankful for dental insurance that pays for this dental work. I still have to pay but not as much.
2. Jarrett's job. I know this seems obvious that I should be thankful for this but I've had a hard time as it hasn't been the ideal situation for us but I am thankful because he has a job and it is a good one that provides for us and allows me to stay home
3.Friends. I sad to move as I will miss a lot people and not seeing them every Sunday. I really hope to maintain these friendships and I really hope we will be able to make new friends in our new ward
4. My parents. They are allowing me to come live with them and for that I am so thankful. They are so supportive of us and I so glad to live close to them
5. my two boys. They drive me crazy sometimes but I love them
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Thanksgiving
* Heather this is Parker in the outfit you gave him
Posted by Alana at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute - the outfit and the baby! How did your stuffing turn out?
So not fair that you posted about American Thanksgiving when you live in Canada, and I haven't posted. You're making me feel guilty.
A good thankful list, though.
Love ya!
Post a Comment