As the season to write our Christmas letter approaches I've been pondering on our last year, though noteworthy I don't think these things will make the letter
-That I referred to the time Jarrett spent up north as "the summer of crap"
-what solidified our decision to buy a house was the night two drunk girls came and banged on our door at 1 in the morning. It took both of us yelling at then through the door to convince them they had the wrong house
-that I went to the hospital the day before I had Parker when I was pretty sure I was not in labor but wasn't going to take any chances when I was alone with a two year old (thanks again Nikki for watching Landon plus you cleaned up my house - that was great)
- That picking out things for my house stressed me, even though I know I should of been more excited. I really hope everything looks nice together - people I have a hard time matching my clothes sometimes and I had to try to make a house look like it all went together (luckily there was a very nice lady who helped with most of it
All interesting things but I don't think they'll make this years letter
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Things that aren't going to make the Christmas letter
Posted by Alana at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No problem about the house, I know how happy I was when I had Ty and came home to a clean house. Every mother should get that if at all possible.
Love the part about matching your clothes being an issue. You are my kind of girl Alana. I let Byron choose all colours and furniture because I'm worried about making a mistake.
The moment I read the title, I knew I'd love this post. I want to copy it, but I need to think of some stuff to 'exclude' from the Christmas letter first.
Hey, speaking of Christmas letters, I'm getting my mailing list back in order. You mentioned buying a house? I assume you aren't at the same address I had for last year. Can you email me your new address?
Post a Comment