1. We were in line at Costco when Landon started to proclaim "oh, crap oh, crap" when I tried to get him to stop he told me "I just have to say oh! crap". Yea, can you tell what I say when I'm mad? It's better than some of the words he could be picking up from Grandpa or Uncle Richard (I should just note none of them are swear words)
2. Parker has learned how to go up stairs - my life has become a lot harder
3. I have to best luck in grocery stores. Case in point - Yesterday I went to go buy a rotisserie chicken from save on foods and they were out. We went to another store and they were out of another part of what I wanted for dinner at that point I called Panago. Somewhere Jamie Oliver is cringing over what I fed my kids that last few days.
4. Landon has started the fun phase of making random observations about the people he sees - Yesterday he said some guys were cool dudes, that some guy had a funny nose. We also had the discuss why the rocks in garbage can are not to play with (it was a ash tray thing), I'm now thankful that thanks to H1N1 there is purrell everywhere
5. Landon always asks to go live in our hole. I don't think he realized our house is not a whole anymore but unfortunately for him it will probably be at least 2 1/2 more months. I may build a house again but probably not in Edmonton or if I do someone remind me it takes a CRAZY long time
6. I am currently doing a project for my mom. I think I may be 50% done. She wanted it done yesterday. Don't think that's going to happen. Trying to decide if next time my mom comes up with a project like this I should just try to talk her out of it. But I need to finish this project as I already have 3 projects lined up in the wings and only one of them is my own design, one is for church and the other for my sister-in-law. I am excited for 2 of the 3, the church one doesn't super excite me but won't take that long. If you want me to do a project for you - I take payments by caramilks if over an hour of my time and am now rejecting all 90 + page books (no more mom - this is it)
2 comments:
Can I pay you in Caramilks to come and play some time?
Ahh, project back log. I have that too. But I am working on them and catching up? Nope, I'm reading blogs.
Post a Comment