Monday, April 11, 2011

The One about Parker

This child might not have much to say (but his vocab is growing leaps and bounds lately) but his full of personality. His two current obsessions are his bike helmet and golf clubs. The bike helmet isn't a bad obsession as he often has "bonks" on his head. He good a glaring and yesterday called me Lana. Won't call me mom or mama but will use my real name. I'm hoping it was only a one time thing.

A little story about this troublemaker - Jarrett was painting some patches and Parker got into the paint and left quite a trail of little footprints. I thought it was funny, Jarrett did not and would not allow me to go get the camera to take pictures of the footprints (I do understand his reasoning of not wanting the paint to dry on the hardwood)
This kid is a climber

Making sure Daddy is protected too

3 comments:

Corrine said...

he looks soo much like Landon!!

Nikki said...

Wow! No doubt that Landon and Parker are brothers, hey?

Marie said...

Looks like he is all boy! I bet you can't wait for your girl to come!