Sunday, March 13, 2011

12 of 12 - March

1. Parker when he first wakes up - he's my alarm
2. Finally put up out sign and stars the day before - first time coming down in the morning and felling like my house is decorated
3. Laundry day
4. We clean on Saturdays and Parker's job is to swiffer
5. Mopping bathroom floors
6. Jarrett cleaning the kitchen
7. Landon playing domino's with his blocks
8. Our weather forecast - we have plus temps coming out way
9. Landon and Parker playing sleeping bunnies
10. Landon Hi-yaing (karate)
11. Picture by Landon - their toothbrush holder with 4 toothbrushes for 2 boys
12. Our lunch or perogies and mundare sausage. I had been craving the sausage forever and was so glad to finally go across town and get some.

Things I wished I took pictures of
- I went to my Relief Society Anniversary party
- Playing games with just Jarrett and I at night
- Landon helping clean the bathroom

1 comments:

Marie said...

It is a great sampling of daily life around your place.

Loved the stars!