- I'm still pregnant
- A little sad that today I thought -8 C was warm
- why do I get so nervous calling babysitters? It's not like my kids are horrible, it's actually usually a pretty sweet gig where I pay someone to watch TV in my house as my kids go to bed usually within the hour of them getting there
- Landon front two teeth are loose, I'm pretty sure he is going to lose them (the bone could harden around them again but I figure just prepare myself for the worse). We took him to the dentist and of course he asked how Landon hurt them - well he knocked them on Parker's head. Turns out Landon has really short roots on his front teeth which made them easy to come loose. I hope for two things - if they fall out they come out naturally, so I don't have to pay the dentist and that his permanent teeth don't have short roots.
- I felt like a bad mom because I didn't believe Landon when he told me his teeth hurt (c'mon he only knocked them on his brother's head - you think the person to be complaining would be Parker). I actually got mad at him for refusing to eat
- a half a bottle of shampoo is hard to clean up but on the bright side my bathroom counters are really clean
- we took our kids for shots, when they asked about our concerns we expressed our concern over Parker's lack of words but were reassured he only needed 5 at this age to be considered "normal". At the end of the appointment the nurse told us not to worry as Parker was excellent at getting his point across, the kid does glare like a pro
- I have gone on a at least a 5 hour car ride past 33 weeks in every pregnancy. You think by now I would have learned, it's just not that comfortable. We went to Fairmont and instead of going to the freezing cold pool for a second time, we took advantage of the extra large bath tub
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Don't Have Enough For A Real Post, So Instead You Get Rambling
Posted by Alana at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shampoo is a barrel of fun, hey? Have they managed to put some in your dishwasher yet? That one was a riot, ha ha.
I like a good mixed-bag post. Sounds like your boys are keeping you on your toes, eh? I bet cleaning up your shampoo spill left your bathroom smelling good too.
Harrison dumped out half a bottle of Dirk's after-shave all over our bathroom floor last week. Wow, there was an over powering smell!
Gabe totally knocked his two front teeth loose about a month ago, too. They're still there, so far, but a little wiggly still. We were supposed to go back to the dentist, but went to Utah instead and missed the appointment and I'm scared to reschedule because they'll probably yell at me. Because dentists are always getting mad about something!!
Post a Comment