Tuesday, July 12, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. Let us all thank the honest people that frequent Costco. I went in a shopped and when I came out my mom pointed out to me that I left my van's sliding door open the whole time (about an hour). Luckily nothing was stolen.

2. Preschool stresses me out. We applied for a preschool back in February and just found out a couple weeks ago that Landon didn't get in and he is on the wait list. Of course all other preschools are full but He's on 4 different wait lists. I did register for a program that I'm not exactly excited for but I think Landon may still like.

3. 3 grocery stores in one morning with 3 kids is not the best plan I have ever had

4. I know have 3/4 of a deck ( missing railings and stairs but still usable since it is pretty low to the ground), this weekend we should start on a fence.

5. I have a new love and it is called Red Velvet Whoopee Pies. Red Velvet cake mixes are on my American grocery shopping list - any other suggestions

6. I'm getting excited for the vacation part of summer and hoping that all the place we go have a lot less mosquitoes than here.

7. I finished my big project and would like to show it off  but alas who it is a surprise for make up the majority of my blog readers.

8. I am waiting for 3 days of no predicted rain so that I can paint my front door. I think I've decided on a color - a burnt orange. Any tips/suggestions on painting a door.

9. It's Jarrett's 30th birthday this year and I've decided that means 3 weeks of celebrating. The thing about Jarrett is that he is not a huge birthday guy but I love my birthday, so I need to set the bar on how i want it celebrated.

10. Ashlyn got a new hat from her Uncle Jayden - I think she likes it

3 comments:

Corrine said...

american shopping list must have-- 25cent crayons!!!

Chelsea Belle said...

Red velvet, and orange doors...I enjoy yours and Rebecca's similarities!

Michelle said...

I want to know what the surprise is just email it to me I won't tell. Corrine I think the Crayola crayons are 40cents so prepare for some sticker shock. I can I have a Canadian shopping list. It will start with a box of chocolate kit kats and poutine.