Wednesday, July 13, 2011

12 on 12 - July

1. The time I woke up. After a week of sleeping 10 pm to 5 am, she decided last night to wake up earlier. Luckily she went back to 10 to 5, she is by far my best sleeper.

2. Ashlyn got back to sleep

3.Parker's up and has ever present sippy cup. I'm not even sure how this happened but in the few weeks he's become addicted to that thing. Luckily we only ever give him water.

4. Ashlyn on her play mat - which she enjoys if she is not hungry

5. Best time of day - Parker's nap

6. Went grocery shopping

7. My lunch - leftover Olive Garden

8. The laundry to be sorted and put away

9. The book I got to read over and over today

10. How Landon chose to have me take his picture

11. Dinner of taco salad

12. The group waiting for dinner

0 comments: