1. My bonus room is finally put back together. After having two holes and part of the carpet ripped up ( because there was mold found)
2. My house missed the memo that it was a new build and not suppose to cause problems like this. Or the plumber who built my house forgot to not suck. This was all caused from him not soldering something right. There was also a problem with one of my outdoor taps.
3. I think Parker is more into potty training than me. I will admit I put him in a diaper last Friday because I just didn't want to deal with it. He's not that bad, basically has peeing down. The main point he's taken to it way better than his brother but Landon has scared me for life. We'll see how today goes as he keeps on telling me "No, potty Mama" in his mad voice.
4. Did you know that my kid is really good a glaring. More than one person has made a comment about Parker's mad face.
5. Above is Ashlyn modeling presents from two aunts. Outfit from Heather and Hat from Karalee (made by Karalee)
6. Burning your Arm on the oven racks really hurts
7. Turning on the element under your cookbook by accident really smells, especially if said cookbook is coated in plastic.
8. As you can tell I'm doing good today. What if I added that my meatloaf was raw yesterday. Maybe I should take a break from cooking... and take heed when it tells me if I'm going to freeze the meatloaf to let it thaw for 24 hours. I though I was so smart from freezing that ahead of time.
9. Due to all the suggestion on my door post, I made a wreath for my door. Corrine you will probably tell me you want to see the whole thing but it's raining and I'm not going outside. Plus ignore the jingle bells, it's the only wreath hanger I have
10. I'm ready for the Christmas Season to start. Not ready as I have everything done but that I enjoy that time of the year.
3 comments:
Love the wreath! Now go out for supper tonight and enjoy the fruits of your labours. I think you should ask Mom to babysit so you can really enjoy, tell her you are trying to take advantage of the fact you have to cook your own Thanksgiving dinner.
this is not a very happy post although Ashlyn is very cute and so is your wreath...i suppose i will let you get away with not standing in the rain to take a picture of the whole house..i can wait till it snows
I like this post. Ashlyn is super cute. #6 is my favorite. I did it not once but twice in a week.
Post a Comment