Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Realizations

I don't like any of the couches in my house. I wonder if being awkward is a talent, if so I'm great at it. I way too many opinions about kids tv shows. I'm going to be 28 soon, when did that happen. I have lots of things I wish I could get better at, some of which I have no idea where to start. Others I just don't have the means. My house is for sale but I'm not even sure if I want to move ( half of me for, half of me against)

2 comments:

Dixie said...

I enjoyed reading your realizations.

I have to confess that I don't like 2 of my couches, either. I came to that conclusion right after I closed the door behind the delivery man. But since they were special-ordered, I couldn't send them back.

Nikki said...

Big hugs! We're hopefully getting a new couch this summer. I'm REALLY looking forward to getting something decent finally. I like your couches personally, but maybe you're just tired of them? Miss you!