2. FHE last night was a bit of a gong show, it started late because I had to grocery shop because I couldn't in the day because Ashlyn was sick. Then halway through the opening song Parker puked all over the couch. I told Jarrett to get a bucket, he said we didn't have one and kept on showing me different pot and bowls. I told him I didn't care which one. Landon took the initiative and ran upstairs and gave to the Solo cup I gave him when his stomach hurt.
3. After spending 3 1/2 week sick, I better not get this too.
4. We are in a new ward due to boundary changes. 3rd ward this year, so we are back at square one to meeting people. I did attend a super Saturday and made these cake pops. This is the only one that made it home completely intact due to me stopping to fast.
5. Still no callings for either Jarrett or me
6. We supported our Uncles that were participating in movember. Definitely happy my husband doesn't.
7. I went down to Kalispell last weekend for Black Friday. I'm almost done Christmas shopping, my biggest hurdle is the apparent growth spurt that Landon just had.
8. We tried a new hair style on Ashlyn instead of our standard pigtails.
9. We need to cut her hair again as it is definitely two lengths. It's back to looking mullety as the back grows so much faster than the front.
10. Ashlyn likes to get herself ready, especially shoes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment