It was a bit of a gong show, I will not lie but only on the part of our family.
We did have fun but there were some melt down, "accidents" and general possessiveness over Chairs. (if your wondering which of my kids would win in a fight, put your money on Ashlyn, always on Ashlyn. She is one stong willed girl). The meal was good and I am a fan of any night I don't have to cook. Plus all the moms of children 6 and under got to go first. When their Dad had to run home in the middle I distracted them by taking their pictures. Ashlyn got her model on and Parker got his goof on.
We did have fun but there were some melt down, "accidents" and general possessiveness over Chairs. (if your wondering which of my kids would win in a fight, put your money on Ashlyn, always on Ashlyn. She is one stong willed girl). The meal was good and I am a fan of any night I don't have to cook. Plus all the moms of children 6 and under got to go first. When their Dad had to run home in the middle I distracted them by taking their pictures. Ashlyn got her model on and Parker got his goof on.

So like most Christmas Parties, good old Saint Nick showed up. He came when the ward sang "Here comes Santa Claus", as soon as he walked in Parker bolted under the table in fear, the only reason we convinced his to go in the general vicinity of the guy was so he could get an orange. Picture below shows how close he got
After santa they had a dance, Parker was the only one in our family into it but he had fun (well except when Santa was on the floor - then he ran away in fear)
The next day we had to promise Parker that they wouldn't sing that Santa song again and Santa would not be at church.


2 comments:
Your kids are so cute, And Ashlyn is looking so grown up!
I love Parker peaking at Santa from around the tree:)
Great pics! I love J and P getting their groove on.
Post a Comment