Monday, January 7, 2008

The full Rundown

So Christmas started off with a little bit of stress as Landon figured out how to tak the lid of the tylenol bottle, which caused us to have our first real introduction into parenting a curious little boy. Everyone was very nice a the emergency center but really not the place I want to be at until midnight before I leave on a trip. We headed to Lethbridge for a week and had fun seeing everyone. Landon enjoyed his first Christmas but we learned that you need to the presents quicker with someone who usually only up for 2-3 hours before he has to nap. Landon gave his parents a great present by taking his first steps a couple days after Christmas. I was excited as this was the first year I was able to really surprise Jarrett. I got him a Wii and a game called Khet which he had read about in some science magazine. Jarrett got me some sweaters, scrapbooking stuff, an mp3 player and the all important books. It was definitly a good Christmas. After we headed down to Boise to spend a week with my 2 sisters for New Year's. It was a lot of fun and a loy of driving. I was definitly ready to be home. Here are some pictures of our adventures.




2 comments:

Marie said...

Such a cute video of first steps! Maxwell has been doing half a dozen for months, but never going beyond that because it is faster for him to crawl. So funny.

I did a fishing birthday for Carter's 3rd. I did a fish pond for prizes, I used pails for treatbags, we played 'pin the hook on the fish,' I made a jellyfish pinata, and the highlight was that I filled up our backyard little wading pool and put live goldfish in. Then I gave the kids little fishing nets and they got to go fishing! That might be a little much for a first birthday though. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great.

Where did you find the cupcakes you like?

Burgh Baby said...

Thanks for stopping by my place!

Yikes! on the Tylenol! That is not how I would like to spend any day, let alone the day before a long trip. One of my earliest memories is getting my stomach pumped after doing the same thing. I was three. Good times, good times.