I've decided the problem with living in Canada is that once Christmas is over there seems to be no purpose for the coldness of winter and you think it should be over. Then it hits you that since I live past where the Chinooks happen I am in this for the long haul. I probably will mot see grass again until April and that is if I am lucky. The cold has completely sucked all motivation to do anything. It hard to justify anything when it means I will have to scape my windows. Don't get me wrong I do like where I live, I just wish it was a little warmer. So if you check my blog regularly(I don't really know anyone that does) and it seems like I haven't put anything up, it is because I am huddled in my house trying to stay warm.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
For some reason I thought you were in the US.
Cold doesn't bother me. I like going out and playing in the snow with the kids, I like snuggling down with hot chocolate and fuzzy slippers, I like putting flannel sheets on the bed in the autumn.
I would go crazy in a place with constant warm weather. I need the seasons to stay sane. (Although if you ask Jarrett, he may say it is too late for me!)
Mmmm...I used to think I loved 4 seasons, but after we went back to Utah for 2 1/2 weeks at Christmas (and froze our little buns off), I've decided that having a few years in a tropical paradise is just fine by me. Sorry to hear you're cold...it was 70 degrees here today :-)
Post a Comment