Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary

On Tuesday (the 29th) it was our 3rd wedding anniversary. Jarrett and I were married 3 years ago in the Cardston, Alberta temple. Why not the Edmonton temple where I am from, you may ask. As Jarrett puts it because he won. You might not be able to tell from the green grass in the background but it was snowing that day and I was cold in a short sleeve dress. Regardless of that, it is still a great day to remember.We went out on Saturday to celebrate as we had too many other commitment already on the Tuesday. It was great to get to go to the Keg (which I've decided is now my favorite restaurant - sweet potato fries and fillet mignon - yum!) and to the temple. I can tell you I've definitely married a wonderful man and am glad I get to spend eternity with him.


6 comments:

Nikki said...

You got married in the Cardston Temple cause it's bigger and better, just bugging. I love your wedding dress! Congrats on your first 3 years of eternity!

JWalburger said...

Congrads on the Anniversary. Glad to hear you were able to get out and celebrate!

Burgh Baby said...

Happy Anniversary!

Marie said...

That is my temple, so I might be biased. Beautiful photos of the two of you.

Congratulations on your anniversary.

kari said...

You guys look so cute and happy here! You still look cute and happy now too! Congrats on 3 awesome years!

The Whiddens said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pics are gorgeous.