It seems like everyone to the south of us has already got snow and we finally got some that stuck today. I love the first snowfall (especially when it doesn't happen til November). Though I am not looking foreword to driving in the first snowfall. But this gets me more excited than I already am for Christmas. I love snow until Christmas, after my love for it seems to go downhill.
We have been doing some Christmas preparations, buying some presents. I was able to go Bath and Body Works and get some Holiday soap which has become one of Landon's Favorite toys. We have our tree up though it is not decorated ( We just bought a tree and had to make sure it fit - once it got up there was no point of taking it down). Our full Christmas decorating will take place a little closer to December.
2 comments:
I love how snow looks the first morning that it's stuck, it's beautiful. I agree, snow until Christmas is great, but after that it's a HUGE drag! Thanks so much for the meal, by the way, we loved it:) I'll return your dish tonight or tomorrow.
Dirk is a firm believer that Christmas should not start until December 1st. I spend November preparing for it, and that is fine with him. ie getting all the addresses for Christmas cards, sending out invites for parties, but no decorating, baking, movies, music, the cards cannot be sent out, the parties cannot occur, until Dec 1st. Sigh.
Great snow up there! Did Landon love it?
Post a Comment