Monday, July 13, 2009

Zoo 2009


We went to the Calgary Zoo last weekend while we were down in Calgary for a baby blessing. We met up with Jarrett's family and it was so fun to take Landon to the zoo this time. This is the third time he's gone to a zoo - the first year he was only 6 months, so didn't really get it and last summer we had gone to the Edmonton Zoo which was just sad. He loved to the zoo and trying to find animals. He watched the Koalas forever but I don't have any pictures of that since Jarrett had the camera. He also loved the fish but he loves to look at fish anywhere. It was a perfect day not to hot and the rain didn't start til after we left.

Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest but it shows the fun he was having. He was especially excited to see the monkeys. The funny thing is when I asked him after what his favourite animal was he said the ducks. Which I had to laugh since we only saw those in passing.



1 comments:

Marie said...

The Calgary Zoo is a great place. I need to head back up there soon. Wanna meet in the middle?