So I thought I'd share a few funny stories about Landon
He discovered blowing dandelions and found one to blow all the fluff off of in my parents yard, he then picked one that was yellow and tried to blow it. After trying repeatedly he turned to my and said "it broken, it broken"
We have a door knob thing so Landon can't get out of his room but if you don't shut the door just right he can still get out. Last night I didn't shut the door right and he came into my bedroom at 4 am. When I told him that he had to go back to bed he wanted me to catch him. (that's his new thing he tells you to go one way and them goes the other while he yells "catch me, catch me")
I told him it was still time for sleeping - I was going to tell him it was dark outside but it wasn't, he then insisted on brushing his teeth and getting a drink of water before he's go back to bed
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Oh the things this Boy says
Posted by Alana at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do you have a journal for him? You should definately write the teeth brushing thing down.
Any two year old who wants to brush his teeth at 4 am is destined for dentistry. Dr. Landon Kutanzi. Sounds good.
Haha! I love the dandelion one! Kids are so funny :)
Post a Comment