We signed Landon up for a gym class called Me and My Tumbleweed. Landon just referred to it as tumbleweeds. It was a class for 2 and 3 year olds and it turned out perfect for us. It always had a little gymnastic type lesson at the beginning and then the parents were encouraged to work on that principle (jumping, going backwards, etc.) with their kids during the rest of the lesson. There was tons of equipment to play with - Landon's favorites were the balls and slides.
I loved watching how Landon progressed through this. At first I always had to be by his side and by the end he would just run off and play (as long as he knew where I was). It was fun to do this class before the baby comes and we won't have as many opportunities for things like this.Landon's favorite part of the class was that he always got a stamp on his hand in the end.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Tumbleweeds
Posted by Alana at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The tumbleweed room is nothing like I imagined it to be. It looks like a lot more fun. Looks like Landon enjoyed himself.
How cool! That looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment