Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Old Toys Loved Again

So I was looking in my closet a few days ago and Landon came across two of my old stuffed animals. I loved these animals when I was little and it turns out so does Landon. He has definitely claimed the bear and insists I get the monkey, which works for me as I always loved him best.




He's Giving the Bear a kiss
These two poor stuffed animals have the most pathetic names ever Big Bear and puffalump (which if look on the box is the name of the toy). Landon has about as creative names as me as his own stuffed animal is just named Bear.

sidenote: As I'm writing this Landon comes to sit on my lap and looks at the picture of me and the stuffed bearand declares "My Bear, My Bear"

8 comments:

Ambs said...

I cannot BELIEVE the resemblance between you and Landon!! That is just so stinking adorable Alana! :)

Rebecca said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTANGE-1987-FP-MONKEY-W-SHIRT-GLASSES-PUFFALUMP-HTF_W0QQitemZ150349026030QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item23018012ee&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A6|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A2|294%3A25#ebayphotohosting

I think you should buy it. If the link doesn't work, let me know.

Rebecca said...

Looks like it didn't work. I'll email it to you.

Heather said...

Is it sad that I didn't recognize the people in your first picture?

Alana said...

Yes, Heather that is a little sad, as they are your siblings and Dad.

Michelle said...

Where the heck did you dig up that pic. To bad you weren't in your banana suit too because that would have been all your childhood favs in one pic.

Marie said...

Carter and Aimee have claimed all my old favourites. And renamed them. My pound puppy was named Rose. Now she is a boy and named T-Bone. Sigh.

The Heavenor's said...

So cute! Isn't it great that you kept those! Its sentimental and so sweet that Landon enjoys them too!