I walked into the kitchen to find this and being the good mom I am, I went and got the camera
He wasn't hurt and I never could get the story out of him of what happened. I feel it has something to do with the cookies in the corner upper cupboard he wasn't suppose to have. He kept on saying "I'm upside down, Get me down"
That is AWESOME! You're such a good mom, I always forget to get the camera, so Caleb won't be able to look at the pics down the road and laugh, but lucky Landon, he will:)
I'm a stay at home mom. I have a 4 year old son named Landon, a 22 -month named Parker, a 2 month old daughter named Ashlyn and a husband of 6 years named Jarrett
8 comments:
That is priceless!!!
That's pretty funny! Good thing he took gymnastics and could balance so well!
That is AWESOME! You're such a good mom, I always forget to get the camera, so Caleb won't be able to look at the pics down the road and laugh, but lucky Landon, he will:)
Ahh Ahh Ahh! That is funny and describes him perfectly.
I seriously laughed out loud on this one!!! Too funny!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(wipe away the laughter tears, take a deep breath)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hahaha!! I LOVE that! Maybe Landon has learned his lesson now - what a goof!
SO awesome. SO glad you're such a good mom :-)
Post a Comment