London Drugs had these inflatable bouncer on sale, my mom's friend wanted to get 2 so she called my mom to come down as there was a limit of 1. So I went with my mom (looking like crap I might add - I wore sweats and a old t-shirt) and got one of the other types of bouncers but I really wanted the one with the slide (which the man who cut in front of us got the last one). I then found out they were getting more (they were only getting 6 - 4 of one kind and 2 of the other), so I got up super early and was the first in line. So I got the one I wanted and then sold the one I already had to one person who was 7th in line for the same price as the store. So our kids got a fun present which we jokingly refer to as their Fort MacMurray Present.
I'm a stay at home mom. I have a 4 year old son named Landon, a 22 -month named Parker, a 2 month old daughter named Ashlyn and a husband of 6 years named Jarrett
2 comments:
It looks like lots of fun:) They are very lucky to have you for their mom.
GASP! I love that! Are they still availablE????
Post a Comment