Thursday, January 13, 2011

12 of 12 - Jan

1) the food section - it comes on wed. as is my favourite section
2) the mess at the end of the day in the bonus room
3) Landon getting his "number" - he weighs himself everyday but thinks the scale tells him his height not his weight
4) Every morning we wake up to the guys working on the houses behind us
5) Our dinner, which we didn't eat til 7 pm since Jarrett was late from work
6) Daddy finally came home
7) Landon cuddling on the couch watching his shows with his duck blanket
8) The roads in front of house got cleared - a perk of living across from show homes, they were the ones who did this and did a way better job than the city aka didn't leave a pile in front our driveway that we have to shovel out
9) My lunch
10) Parker loves to stand on top our toy chest
11) Excited to get his blanket back, we had left it at Grandma's house the day before and she dropped it off
12) How Parker felt about Daddy being late. He is instantly happy when Jarrett get home


I got the idea and template for 12 on the 12th from this blog
You take 12 pictures on the 12th of each month

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I never thought of doing the 12 thing, that's a good idea. I think maybe I'd like to do a variation of it.

Corrine said...

good post
sounds like your neighbors are as quiet as ours.

Marie said...

Great idea to track your year. I look forward to each monthly installment.