This Christmas totally lacked pictures - none of Christmas Eve, our trip to Lethbridge or anything beyond Christmas morning. We did have a great Christmas, especially being able to be in our new house.
Some highlights
1) How laid back Christmas Eve was - my parents and Richard came over and we had Chinese take-out for dinner. We ate a normal time then sang some songs, read the Christmas story from the Bible, opened PJ's and a new Christmas book. Grandma read the boys the book and then they went to bed and we played UNO. I also really liked how we talked about Christmas traditions we liked growing up. Parker was hilarious he opened his PJ's and immediately wanted to put them on so he could go to bed
2) Opening presents with just us. Landon is at great age, he got so excited for everything- clothes, sheets, toys
3)My parents and Richard came over again for Breakfast. There was a ton of breakfast food - we ate it for a couple days
4) Tim, Corrine and boys came for Christmas / Boxing Day. Landon loves to see his cousins
5) We had a Christmas dinner in Lethbridge on the Wed. which was nice as well as Jarrett and I organized a Minute to Win it game with his family. Hilarious to play and watch. I was proud that I did my game in a minute.
6) We stayed was New Year's Eve and played games.
7) Coming home a still having a couple days with Jarrett before work starts PLUS we don't have to send him away as he lives here (yes, we are still excited about this)
Here are some of the few pictures we took
3 comments:
Congrats!! That's exciting!! Sounds like your holidays were fun.
pink is fun.
Ooooh! So exciting to have a little daughter! I'm thrilled for you!
Post a Comment