Thursday, November 10, 2011

Better Late than Never on this Halloween Post

This is as good as a picture gets - unfortunately my  children are getting in the way of my goal to only use the manual settings on my camera. Lets be honest this picture was taken Nov 9 because if you read the below post, you would note my Halloween was a little crazy. Parker was a giraffe, Ashlyn a duck and Landon a blue angry bird (from the ipod game). According to Landon he wouldn't have a costume if it wasn't for his Grandma Nelson who made his costume. In my defense I had a shark costume for him but he told me wanted to be something scary. We rounded out our Halloween celebrations with a ward party, trick or treating and mummy hot dogs for dinner. The scariest park of Halloween for me - the kid who made a comment about looking down my shirt when I bent down to pick up some candy I dropped while handing it out to trick or treaters. If you make comments like that you are obviously too old to trick or treat.

P.S. if you wanted to know if this week was better about a 1/2 hour after this, I got to go spend a couple hours at the hospital with Parker. He's okay know, just weren't sure if he  ingested Ashlyn's heart medicine or not.  I'm contemplating not doing laundry anymore as no good happens when I do it.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Ummm....creepy trick-or-treater!

Loved the Angry Birds costume. My two older boys love playing that on their daddy's Ipod.

Dixie said...

How old was that kid?
And I'm glad Parker is better.