Thursday, December 1, 2011
Black Friday
So this is the only picture I took on my weekend away to Montana with my mother in law and sister in law. I was trying to entertain myself in Ross (or was it TJMax). You may not be able to tell that I'm wearing a sparkly type of cape. It could go with red fur russian hat I found and the gold sequined top. I went from Thurs at 7 am to Fri at 9 pm with 2 hours of sleep but it was fun. Got some fun things, returned some impulse, sleep deprived purchases. Told a guy named Bob I loved him in Costco (he was extremely helpful to us and we were talking the cashier and bagger and they also love Bob). Got excited about buying lemonade and cheese. It was a fun weekend and good to get closer to Jarrett's family.
Posted by Alana at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I hope that you purchased the poncho
Post a Comment