1. We did everything down to the wire. Left our house 10 min before we had to be out and had epcor finishing our power hookup as we came to get our keys (the power had to be hooked up for us to get keys)
2. Speaking of epcor they are the reason I moved in on Friday instead of Monday. Not cool epcor, not cool
3. You never know how much crap you have til you move, and we even threw a lot of stuff out.
4. I'm 80% unpacked/organized but let's be honest I'm losing momentum.
5. Getting our bed delivered tomorrow will help as we will finished unpacking our room.
6 wahoo! King bed a coming. Which also means if you come visit me I got a nice queen for you to sleep on.
7. I can't find my cheese grater and have no clue where it could be as we unpacked our kitchen boxes.
8. Am I the only one who feels so much more settled once the kitchen is unpacked.
9. I have to drive 20 min to church when there is a building 5 min from my house. That is a little annoying.
10. I now find myself in need of a good (cheap) landscaper plus 6 shrubs and 1 tree.
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
10 for Tuesday Moving Edition
Posted by Alana at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad your in your new house!! Hope you guys love it and your new ward! And I am jealous you got a king bed:) Come by and say hi if you come to Lethbridge this summer!
Post a Comment