Tuesday, July 17, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. I went to Boise for a girls weekend and the only picture I took was this. Denver airport tornado shelter aka the bathroom, this was a good thing as there were tons of bathrooms.
 2. Jarrett did Ashlyn's hair. His first time - so he took pictures.




 3. So all your designer people - what do I do here. I'm getting curtains for this window
 Do I need curtains for this set?
 They are next to each other (yes, I could of taken a picture of just the wall but I was too lazy to switch the lens on the camera)
4. We finally found the ipod, it was inside a book of pictures that was inside of another box. All thanks to my children.

5. The Boise airport has very nice security people

6. I have learned that the older I get the more I get sick flying. Thank goodness for gravol

7. My days are now spent sitting around waiting for people to come sometime between 8 am and 5 30 pm and if I'm not here they charge me. My question is when they cancelled on me, why can't I charge them. Way to make friends Epcor.

8. best Parker comment "Mommy my freezie became juice"

9. Why is landscaping so expensive, I just want dirt and grass.

10. My house is so dirty, but it is too hot to clean. So no judging if you come to my house.

2 comments:

Corrine said...

A good way to pass time while waiting for epcor to come is to take and post pictures of your fancy new house! :)

Michelle said...

Jarrett did a good job on her hair for the first time, I would have taken pictures! Why the mention of tornado shelters in Denver? Was there a warning?