Thursday, July 12, 2012

When I Made My Girl Look Like a Boy

 Her mullet (it actually got a lot worse than this, as this was taken about a month before the hair cut)

I have a skill - I'm not very good at conveying to a hairdresser what I want them to do. With myself I started just telling them what I want out of a hair cut, not what I want it to look like ( or even worse how much to take off). If I had gone that route with Ashlyn, she would have more hair right now. But let us look at the bright side the mullet is gone.



She probably enjoys no more hair on her neck as it has been so crazy hot here this week. But we should start praying her hair grows faster.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It still looks cute, plus she was a talented Mom that can make her lots of cute headbands.

Corrine said...

Enjoy it while it lasts....soon enough I am sure your mornings will be full of hair battles