Friday, August 14, 2009

And Now a Word from our Sponsor


If you haven't noticed most of the blog is about Landon - so here are some recent Landon isms

We had to go down to Taber really quick for a funeral (and I do mean quick we weren't even gone 24 hours). We had to leave Edmonton at 8 pm due to Jarrett's work, so our plan was to drive to Calgary and sleep at my Sister's house. Landon, of course, slept the whole way as it was past his bedtime but woke up as some as we got there. When we were trying to get to sleep, as we had to be up at 6 am, Jarrett kept on telling Landon it was time to go to bed. Landon responded with "But Daddy I just woke up). Let's just say little sleep was really had by the Kutanzi family that night.

I haven't been felling super great this last month of pregnancy especially since I'm having a hard time sleeping. So one morning I was trying to sleep a little more. I had set Landon up downstairs with some food and a show. He would come up every once in awhile to check on me (yea- I know it should be the other way around but Landon often just comes to make sure you are still there). One time he came up and started to tell me about the yucky juice. This got me up, as I didn't give Landon any juice and this could only be trouble. I came downstairs to discover our fridge wasn't locked (we have a child-lock on it that the last people left and have found in useful). There really wasn't any mess in the kitchen but when I looked in the living room I got the explanation of why the juice was yucky. He had gotten a glass and poured himself some chicken stock (we buy the stuff that is in a tetra box similar to apple juice). Yep, Landon, that is yucky juice.

1 comments:

Marie said...

Yes, indeed. Cold chicken stock would be a shock if you thought you were getting apple juice.

I've never seen a locking fridge. What is it like?