Aug 23, 2009
7 lbs 7 oz
6:06 pm
I have no clue how long - we think 20.5 inches (we havn't exactly converted the cm measurement)
edited - we talked to the health nurse he was 21 inches ( Jarrett also told me I was wrong, he calculated 20.8something)
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Parker Nelson Kutanzi
Posted by Alana at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks cute!! Congrats.
Cute picture! Look at that hair!
So who won the "guess the date and weight" game? :)
Congrats Alana and family. He is a little cutie!
That's funny, I guessed 7lb7oz because that's what Hayley was. Who won on the date?
Congratulations!!! Wow, he is beautiful! I was so surprised to find this here. For some reason I thought you weren't due for another couple weeks. He is just gorgous!
Congratulations Alana (and Jarrett and Landon)! He's a super cute little guy! Hope you are all doing great!
Post a Comment